7 Comments

1. June 20, 2016 / 1:14 am

OMG!!! First off–congratulations on your appointment!!!!! That’s sooooo exciting!!!! I applied to be able to come with a media pass months ago and have been emailing to follow up for awhile but haven’t heard anything back. I actually was thinking if I was able to come to fashion week I would make sure to contact you to link up–and here I am reading your blog and seeing you’re an integral part of it! How can I be a part? I would even LOVE to help you!

And I love your outfit here! You look so chic! That olive is perfect on you and those heels are amazing!

• July 10, 2016 / 5:59 pm

I know we’ve talked, but thank you again and I can’t wait to meet you in a few weeks!! 🙂

2. Bukkydare
    June 20, 2016 / 11:07 pm

Congratulations you know I have been saying it that you are going places. You are born to do this. I can wait to see and hear more to come.

You know how much I love my vests. They always serve as great cover ups for me. So that my behind will now become Quadratic formula when I am teaching at the board 😀😀😀
    How I wish the fashion show is around DC area. I would have been your PA in training. 😀

• July 10, 2016 / 6:00 pm

Thank you so much girlfriend!! I know you love your vest styles, and you wear them so well!

3. July 4, 2016 / 7:11 pm

Congrats on the new position! It sounds very exciting! I have a feeling you are going to rock at it!
    Love how you’ve styled both looks! Vest are such a great versatile piece that can be worn year round.
    Look forward to seeing all your pics from Atlanta International Fashion Week!

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

• July 10, 2016 / 6:01 pm

Thank you Jackie! You’re such a sweetheart! I always enjoy your looks and your personal styling shares as well!