1. August 9, 2016 / 12:44 pm

I enjoyed reading this post, girl! I really, REALLY love how you tied in tips on landing gigs. It was very much worth the read! You have such a sweet, mentoring spirit to match your ultra-fab soul! 💋

• August 10, 2016 / 12:36 am

I’m glad you enjoyed the post Eve!! I definitely had a great time covering fashion week with you, and I can’t wait to see your point of view from the events…I know it will be fab! And thank you for the uber sweet compliments! 🙂

2. August 10, 2016 / 4:53 pm

Words of wisdom! I totally agree with everything you said, such a great inspirational post Aliya! I haven’t been to a Fashion Week yet, It’s definitely on my bucket list.

You looked so gorgeous and your outfits are definitely on point girl!

XoXo,

Tamara – LoveofMode.com

• August 12, 2016 / 5:42 am

Thank you so much sweetheart!! I’m glad you enjoyed the post! I hope you have the opportunity to make it to a fashion week sooner than later…it’s like heaven on earth for girls like us! 😉

3. August 11, 2016 / 2:55 am

First of all you look amazing! I loved getting to see highlights from Atlanta Fashion Week, the fashion is so fresh and on point. I’ve always wanted to visit Atlanta, hoping to make that happen next year. Thank you for sharing your great advice and tips. So many good points. Over the past few months I have been trying remove ” I can’t” & ‘ I don’t know…” from my mind set. Power of the mind, right?
    Hope you’re having a great week so far!

xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.com

• August 12, 2016 / 5:37 pm

Thank you Jackie! I’m glad you found the tips to be useful. Most of us know these things, but just need reminders sometimes to stay on our A game! 😉 When you make it to Atlanta next year we will definitely have to meet up! Have a great weekend love!!

4. August 11, 2016 / 4:45 am

You look beautiful! I love the inspiration in this post, now I have a new way of thinking about new starts (and mondays), as they are a new opportunity. Great post, Aliya <3

• August 12, 2016 / 5:43 pm

Thank you Cynthia!! Mondays are the hardest, aren’t they?! I’m happy you were able to takeaway a little inspo! 😉

5. August 11, 2016 / 7:14 am

Hello beauty! You all look amazing. Thanks for your tips. Loved this post! You are so inspiring, gorge
    Xx, Raysa

• August 12, 2016 / 5:44 pm

Hey gorgeous!! Thanks a ton for checking out my post, and for your sweet words! You’re the best! Have a fab weekend 🙂

• August 15, 2016 / 8:18 am

You’re welcome! You too beauty. Xx

6. Bash Harry
    August 11, 2016 / 7:51 am

Oh, what a fantastic event! It’s really great when blogger babes get together just to hang out. Love the tips you gave, it’s so true! Always remain true to yourself <3

xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

• August 12, 2016 / 5:47 pm

Thank you love! Getting to know other blogger gals is the best part of what we do! Thanks for visiting and Happy Friday!! 🙂

7. August 11, 2016 / 4:41 pm

You look absolutely gorgeous, girl! I love all the looks, especially that first one! I also love the tips and suggestions you’ve shared here, I really couldn’t agree more, especially about remaining humble! This looks like such fun event and I’m glad you had a great time! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you’re having a great week so far, beauty!

XO,

Jalisa

• August 12, 2016 / 5:51 pm

Hi sweet Jalisa!! I’m happy that you enjoyed the fashion and my personal business tips! & thank you for visiting the blog, you are truly a doll! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! XOXO

8. September 14, 2016 / 1:50 am

Dying to know where the black and white cape is from..I must have it! Great blog!

• September 25, 2016 / 3:19 am

Thanks love and sorry for the delayed response! My cape is from Lavish Alice.