22 Comments

• August 12, 2016 / 6:14 pm

Thank you so much Sophie! I’m glad you love the look! & have a fab weekend πŸ™‚

• August 12, 2016 / 6:16 pm

Thanks Candace! I really appreciate your sweet compliment! Happy Friday!! πŸ™‚

1. August 12, 2016 / 10:18 pm

Oh yeah one more thing, how do you wear short dresses like these, while avoiding sudden gusts of wind, going up stair cases without exposing your backside to those at the bottom of the stairs, and without holding the dress in place for the duration that you’re wearing it? Or do you just wear it carefree without any care to modesty?

I really like the dress but l’d like practical tips on how to wear it in real life, outside of a photoshoot.

• August 17, 2016 / 3:49 pm

I always wear seamless boy shorts underneath short dresses so that there is no exposure of private parts. This style of dashiki could also be paired nicely with distressed skinny jeans for a street style look or denim bermuda shorts with a cute pair of sandals for a more casual look. Hope this answers your questions!

• August 17, 2016 / 4:10 pm

Thank you so much Tessy!! πŸ™‚

• August 18, 2016 / 1:49 pm

Thank you for the uber sweet compliments Kate!! πŸ™‚

2. Bukky
    August 16, 2016 / 2:35 am

That’s funny to me that someone will say something like that. I say wear what makes you beautiful, and you look incredibly beautiful.

• August 18, 2016 / 1:54 pm

I totally agree with you, as long as it’s not done in an offensive way to mock other cultures. & thank you sweetheart for the compliment!

• August 18, 2016 / 1:56 pm

Thanks Yuka! I’m totally obsessed with the print too!

• August 18, 2016 / 1:57 pm

Thank you Len, you are such a sweetheart! πŸ™‚

3. September 7, 2016 / 5:29 am

I totally agree with this. I feel like wearing the culture’s fashion is such a form of flattery and spreads cultural awareness. I seriously adore this print. I love those bright yellow heels too!

xo, Christina