14 Comments

1. February 16, 2017 / 9:21 am

Truly we are our own worst critic and beauty to one is not to the other. I totally love to see curves just like yours and woman with such curves like yours is beautiful to me.
    I can relate to insecurities though. Mine is my tummy area.
    Thank you so much for sharing and I will be putting your suggestions into practice-to ask oneself honest questions.
    Yes we are fearfully and wonderfully made and Internet models will not make us to believe otherwise.

• March 3, 2017 / 1:38 am

I love your mindset Bukky…totally grounded and beautiful on the inside out! Thank you for your sweet words! 🙂

2. Deborah
    February 18, 2017 / 12:12 am

Personally, I like your curves… proportioned and feminine. Super-thin is not sexy to everyone!

3. February 18, 2017 / 2:16 pm

This was a great topic Aliya, we as women are so hard on ourselves especially comparing ourselves to what we see on social media, tv and magazines. It’s so important that we as women encourage one another and realize that we were fiercely and wonderfully made in God’s eyes! Thank you for being transparent.

• March 3, 2017 / 1:41 am

Thank you for your input Shannan, you are so right! Honesty and encouragement between women is a beautiful thing and so, so necessary. I hope you’re having a great week! 🙂

4. February 18, 2017 / 3:02 pm

Hun you look great..and loving you at anyways is just fine cause God created us.. so yes there is certain things we can improve but there’s things we have to just embrace!! #loveyouthewayulook!! Xoxo

• March 3, 2017 / 1:42 am

Aww thank you so much Sherly! You are the sweetest, seriously!

5. February 21, 2017 / 10:21 pm

You ALWAYS look beautiful… not just physically, but the way you treat others makes you anything but “subpar”. Thank you for sharing your positive energy and smiles with me on photoshoots! You are perfectly you!

• March 3, 2017 / 1:49 am

Wow that means so much to me Amber! And I totally feed off of your great energy, so THANK YOU!! I hope you’ve had a great week 🙂

6. February 22, 2017 / 1:21 am

You look amazing in this outfit! I also believe in women supporting each other and being honest with ourselves. Sometimes we do this compare game and it leads us to nowhere.

• March 3, 2017 / 1:51 am

Thanks so much hun! 🙂 & you are absolutely right!!

7. February 26, 2017 / 6:59 pm

A negative body image is an affliction that we are all prone to. We are so hard on ourselves. I say look beyond the flaws and adore every luscious part. You look stunning and I agree with Amber beauty is more than skin deep. Your pics and style is flawless.

Xx