Hellooo my lovelies!! It’s been a few weeks, but I’m back and I have sooo much fashion, beauty & lifestyle goodness planned to share with you this month!
Who else can’t believe it’s fall already?! As much as I was anticipating it (’cause it’s my absolute FAVorite season), the start of the end of the year has definitely crept up on me! It’s time to start setting new goals to finish the year strong, but first and foremost let’s make sure that we’re fashionably prepared for the season!! Keep reading to check off your Top 10 fall essentials from a Stylists perspective…Aliya’s Fall Essentials Style Checklist:
- Black leather jacket
- Duster (long cardigan) or a fun kimono for my year-round warm weather chicas!
- denim and faux leather jeggings (a must for the next item!)
- OTK boots and/or riding boots
- The slouchy sweater…tuck the front for a chic, effortless look
- Something plaid, a few stripes & a bold print! (OK…I know that was more than 1!)
- Classic tan trench coat
- White or metallic boots (trending this fall AND just because I’m over the top!!)
- LBD or sassy black jumpsuit (go for different textures like velvet and mesh parts)
- A stunning faux fur coat and/or stole
…And please, please don’t forget the accessories! You’ll need simple jewelry (precious metals, neutral fringe pieces, etc.), a fedora, scarves, and a classic black/brown leather bag. Kimono: here // Jeans & Shoes: JustFab // Purse: here
I’d love to know what your fall ‘must-haves’ are, so leave me a comment below!